- We bought a new house at the beginning of April. We are waiting to close on it and will be moving at the end of May.
|Our new sunroom!|
|The kids on our new stairs!|
- After we finalized on the new house, we put our current house on the market. This meant LOTS of cleanings and showings. Leaving the house with 3 kids and 2 dogs for a few hours is a pain, but thankfully, we had 4 showings in 2 days and then the house sold!
- Griffin started year 2 of Tball and today is his first game ... he has been all about practicing in the back yard lately. He asked to join Run Club at school, so he's ben running every Monday for the past month. We are also winding down in Kindergarten, which is crazy to think about.
- Harper is gearing up for her dance recital at the beginning of June. Also, she's been registered for preschool
- Liam still doesn't sleep and between little colds and now, a little tummy bug, it's a good thing he's cute!
- We celebrated Easter with both sides of our family ... it was a great time!
- My grandpa passed away on Thursday and a brief illness and hospital stay. We will all miss him so much, but we know he's a in a better place and no longer in pain.
- I have been back to work since Feb. 16 and while I am teaching full time, I am also taking classes to renew my teaching license ... I finished one online class and now, I am 3 weeks into the next one. They aren't hard, but with everything else going on, it's hard to focus and stay caught up!
- Finally, we have 19 days left of this school year ... hello, May 30th!!! We are moving that weekend, so I'm sure I'll eventually get back into the swing of things. We are all more than ready for summer.